The cheerful staff at The Pier's Concierge Center performs the following:
- The Pier's Concierge Center opened July 1, 2006, under the management of Urban Retail Properties, LLC. Stop by and say hello to our capable TEAM, consisting of Patricia, Ellen, Najwa and Barbara. The cheerful staff performs the following:
- Greets visitors with a smile and a warm welcome.
- Offers information pertaining to The Pier shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and outdoor adventure.
- Offers information pertaining to area accommodations, attractions and more - complete with a map and directions to get you there.
- Answers questions about The Pier, the City of St. Petersburg, Pinellas County and Tampa Bay.
- Shares menus from the four sit-down restaurants in The Pier.
- Shares information on available land and water tours at The Pier.
- Hands out event calendars for upcoming happenings at The Pier.
- Makes change for the City's Downtown Looper - only fifty cents for a 25 minute tour of the City - and other needs with a $3 maximum in quarters given.
- Renting FREE wheelchairs upon request. You will be required to leave either a driver's license or your car keys, which will be returned to you when you return the wheelchair.
- Operational hours of The Pier's Concierge Center are Monday-Thursday from 10:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. and on Sundays from 10:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.